Continuous operation since 1971, family owned for 3 generations.
Operations are conducted from our 30,000 square feet facility in Hayden, Indiana, approximately seven miles east of Interstate 65 Exit 50A.
Normal operating hours are 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST M-F.
Our facility is equipped with 5 overhead cranes ranging from 10 - 50 ton capacity.
Components such as gears, crankshaft, eccentrics, clutch and brake assembly, etc. have been repaired for presses as large as 6000 ton.
- Four boring mills ranging from 48″ vertical X 60″ horizontal to 96″ vertical X 144″ horizontal travel
- Blanchard grinder with 83-1/2″ table
- Two Crankshaft grinders
- Churchill up to 139” between centers
- Van Norman up to 86” between centers
- Engine lathe 75″ swing X 240″ centers
- Five additional smaller lathes