Continuous operation since 1971, family owned for 3 generations.
Large and heavy component machining services. Capabilities include 48 in. vertical x 60 in. horizontal to 96 in. vertical x 144 in. horizontal milling, 83-1/2 in. to 139 in. grinding, 52 in. swing x 288 in. center lathe work, boring, cutting & magnetic drilling. inspection & welding & brazing services are available.
IMR, Inc. finish grinds all crankshafts and driveshafts to print.
IMR, Inc.’s Heavy machining equipment includes:
- Four boring mills ranging from 48″ vertical X 60″ horizontal to 96″ vertical X 144″ horizontal travel
- Blanchard grinder with 83-1/2″ table
- Two Crankshaft grinders
- Churchill up to 139” between centers
- Van Norman up to 86” between centers
- Engine lathe 75″ swing X 240″ centers
- Five additional smaller lathes